General configuration questions reviso
As part of the establishment, we offer to transfer all orders to your reviso back from the beginning of January or any date in the current financial year (optional).
There are certain things to take into account in the Creation process:
- IEX will have access to shop (link, username, password) to install the integration
- It is important that all items in the shop also exist in the financial statements. IEX aids in the creation of goods + sync.
- Item no. In the shop must not exceed 25 characters (limitation of reviso)
- The product must have an item no. (SKU)
- Remember that deleted items in the shop still appear on the old order. IEX can not attribute the product to the order it was deleted.
- Remember that variants must have a unique item no. Since reviso API does not support variants
- IEX must have Administrator access to reviso (Agreement no., Username, Password)
- There shall be established a nomenclature
- They should use a Invoice layout of reviso
- To define a default Payment Terms To transmit orders toreviso for example. 'Paid in cash' as credit card payments. You must select an offset account, for example. standard 1010
- IEX may want help to put more payment up if desired (EAN invoice, Net 30, etc.).
- Discount, shipping, payment fee and credit card fee to be created that were in reviso.
- You need to decide on the order in reviso be established by the contracting or ongoing invoice. It is also possible to get automatic entry, but must be agreed upon.
All this we are helping with in the creation, configuration and connection between systems.
If you want to order our integration, please place an order here:
Once the order is received, we will demand access to your shop and reviso.
Looking forward to helping you pursue your auto IEX integration.