This guide is valid for all Hostedshop webshops: DanDomain Webshop, Smartweb, Wannafind, and ScanNet.
In this window you connect your Hostedshop webshop to IEX with an API key.
You can create this key in your Hostedshop administration panel. How to do this is described below.
Create new API key
Enable API access
First, make sure the API is enabled on your Hostedshop.
• Go to Settings -> API: SOAP
• Check API access and press Save.
Create API user (API key)
• Go to Settings -> Employees
• Select Create employee
Here you need to create the API user himself as an employee. It does not matter what information you use, but we recommend the following for the sake of clarity.
• First name: IEX
• Last name: API
• Password: Use the same password as for the webshop, or write down the password you find. Note that you will not be able to see it again afterwards.
• Application access: Check the API
Press Save. Subsequently, you will be able to see a confirmation that the user has been created.
Insert the information in your IEX window and press Check.
The username is the email address you have created for the API user (ex .: [email protected]).